Salman Matan/ Dr. Gomoll Week 8

 In this week, Monday I went OR with Dr. Gomoll and all his surgeries were similar of what I’ve seen before. The only different surgery was a partial knee surgery that Dr. Sabrina Strickland was going which I had the chance to shadow. I was collecting the osteochondral allograft samples after the surgery is over. On Tuesday, as usual I attended the summer immersion meeting and listen some of my friends who were presenting their summer experience and then I went to clinic with Dr. Gomoll. On Wednesday, I was again in the OR with Dr. Gomoll who was performing two surgeries and one of them was torn ligament in the shoulder. It was eye opening for me to learn the similarities of shoulder and knee. On Thursday, I attended one last clinic while on Friday I was in biomechanics. The summer immersion was one the best things that ever happen to me. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kenny Nguyen/Dr. Jonathan Weinsaft - Week 1

Carlos Urrea/ Dr. Sabrina Strickland: Week 7

Ellen Brooks/Dr. Robert Marx - Week 1